Tuesday, May 6, 2008

This is my first attempt to write something that's not in verse so prior apologies to everyone. I actually kinda envy the other bloggers who can write about randomly mundane things with so much panache . A thing that i am desperately trying but I have A premonition I will miserably fail in that. So I thoght I should pen down what I write about sort of a manifesto I guess I'm not sounding too political.So what do I write about 1.the conflicts of desire & possibility 2. and how does it sustain an illusionof timelessness 3. about unsatisfied impulses & heartbreaking losses 4. how passion seeks its living fulfillment 5. and how we trace & mourn defeat 6. and how as a result of it a path is broken into the psyche 6. and finally the fact that reality can never enter a text without mediation.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa...Waiting for it. :D

Rhea Silvia said...

Dude! Dude! Really cool. Also, why are you always so very deep?

little boy lost said...

was I, is that a problem?

rukmini said...

Don't try and justify your blog. Write anything you feel like writing. Do your own thing.

Rhea Silvia said...

Not accusing. Just, y'know, being rhetoric. Also, like Ruki says, your blog, man, why the hell are you being apologetic?